Sunday 27 June 2010

Me & Him

i have always know that regrets come last. and sometimes you're stupid that you make the wrong decision.

it was a great day. i rushed to the swing with a laugher and with the guy that i dear the most accompany me playing.i swing the swing as high as possible. i feel like i wanna touch the blue sky. he was there, beside me. and then he suddenly said do you like me? he asked. i was stupid and i answer no that was my biggest regret. and now i'm dying for him,and next time, i swear and have to do better for my sake.

were kinda close, you know he used to touch me with his soft hand, and i just miss his warmth. and i don't think that anyone could do that.i think he can never be replaced.

time flies fast, after we past the school and national examinations i gotta go move on to middle school, for 7th grade. that was the time where i feel pain the most, i cried at night. it really hurts somehow. and i think i have to forget him. 'him' that i dear the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment