Monday 16 August 2010

About My Relationship

Hey pals, guess what? All i can say is OMG and STFU. i came to school, people were kinda like staring at me.one of my friend said 'bego lo, bego lo, bego lo!' the other says, 'congrats.' other people said 'hey, Bella Cullen.' I freaked out, cry and laugh so hard. people call me Bella Cullen because Khalid is a big fan of Twilight. and he call him self Khalid Cullen. People came to my class, which is 8B, and said, 'ooh, that's Rizka." in my mind i said, what the fuck is going on?! yeah, yeah, i date a gay that's the problem.. well, but NOW, he is NOT gay, hello, people, can u stop mocking him and just go to hell??in the morning, i dont even dare to go out since people know that i date the most famous gay, which is khalid. but he IS NOT..

Highlited Conversation:
Me: hey, do you know that Jose is half dutch?
(my bestfriend) : oh, and khalid's half gay
me: T_T

Me: Khalid's a kind and sweet guy
my best friend: he got pimples and zits all over his face.
me: T_T
my best friend: well, at least he's rich..
me: i'm not a materialistic girl T_T

my best friend: UR DATING A GAY, HELLO, UR DATING A GAY
me: T_T

*no offence khalid, my best friend sucks T_T sometimes




2 comments:

  1. this is cecil,rizka just relax come on. we are your bestfriends already accept it.But i just can say congrats once again.

    ReplyDelete