Wednesday 7 July 2010

him 2

this happened like 3 days ago, but i just post it now. in my desk. i open Facebook. i saw 'his' newest uploaded pictures. when i saw click it. i saw 'him' smiling, standing and stuffs. those pics remind me of us. i saw 'him' with a cigarette, 'he' didn't smoke, it's just for fun. 'he' is the thing that i most wanted. the thing that can't be granted easily.i like him all these time. forgetting and having him is the thing that i most wanted. i saw his pictures i shed a tear. it reminds me of how we used to be, how we used to play together, how we used to play 'fox hunting' or something like that. acting like idiots running around the class. without hesitation we can play, have fun, smile together and do things together. and it hurts a lot that now i have to pass my days at school without him. this is something that i have never felt before. it's something that,... i can't explain by words. seeing those pictures, my mouth shut, i shed a tear and both of my eyes were staring those pictures thoroughly. seems like, long the time goes and how long the distance is between me and him i think this feeling stays still strongly.

No comments:

Post a Comment